Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dress worn by Miley Cyrus in Hannah Montana The Movie...

In Hannah Montana: The Movie, based on the ultra popular Disney Channel TV show, Miley Cyrus plays both the titular pop-star, 'Hannah Montana', and her secret identity, teenager 'Miley Stewart' from Tennessee.

Outfit worn by Miley Cyrus in Hannah Montana: The Movie
Hannah Montana dress movie costume
Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana movie costume
Hannah Montana's glam pop-star fashion in the movie was designed by Christopher Lawrence. This outfit from the film was photographed on display at Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California on May 7, 2010.

Hannah Montana: The Movie poster
Hannah Montana The Movie poster
Apparently this is named the 'Hidden Mickey' dress, I assume due to the circular pattern, the larger circle being the face and the two smaller black circles being the ears of Disney's Mickey Mouse.

Hannah Montana's 'Hidden Mickey' dress worn by Miley Cyrus
Hannah Montana's Hidden Mickey dress
Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus movie dress

5 comments:

  1. luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush
    have to be a skinny , too bad for us big booty woman :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to buy it! how do i?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt you can buy it, I believe it's in the Walt Disney Archives now

    ReplyDelete
  4. No u can get one I did but its not for Halloween its really cute it matches me c: so I were it everywhere when its clean haha well I'm just letting you know I got one last week and that was when I went to Disney world so ya you guys can buy one c: OK haha I just love typing alright well IMA say bye because I'm going to aa party with the dress !!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful dress. We made my daughter one similar to this by using a dress we found at the thrift store. We used a permanent marker for the circles added a blue cropped cardigan and blue shoe laces. She received so many compliments.

    ReplyDelete