Thursday, December 7, 2017

Margot Robbie's ice skating costume from I, Tonya on display...

I, Tonya is a biographic dark comedy that tells the story of competitive ice skater Tonya Harding (played by Margot Robbie) and her rise through the U.S. figure skating championships and the 1994 attack on her Olympic teammate and competitor Nancy Kerrigan, when someone was hired to break her leg.

Figure skating costume worn by Margot Robbie
as Tonya Harding
Margot Robbie Tonya Harding film costume
Margot Robbie I Tonya movie costume
I Tonya movie ice skating costume
I Tonya film figure skating costume
I Tonya movie figure skating costume
I Tonya figure skating costume detail
Margot Robbie I Tonya figure skating costume
I Tonya figure skating costume detail
I Tonya figure skating costume detail
Margot Robbie Tonya Harding figure skating costume
I Tonya costume ice skates
I Tonya costume ice skates
I Tonya costume ice skates
Margot Robbie I Tonya movie figure skating costume
Jennifer Johnson was Costume Designer on this sporty movie and this bejeweled and sequined skating outfit was photographed on display upstairs at ArcLight Hollywood cinema on December 7, 2017.

You can see more of her costumes in 20th Century Women, whilst fans of Margot Robbie can also check out her Harley Quinn costume from Suicide Squad and her Goodbye Christopher Robin film costume on display.

I, Tonya movie billboard
I Tonya movie billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment